Enquire Now

Call for support:

03 62347588

Follow us :

Have a question


What date is my personal tax return due to be lodged by?

If you lodge your own return you must lodge it by the 31st October.   If you have used a registered tax agent in the previous year you may be able to lodge your return via your tax agent up and until mid May.   Late lodgment penalties may apply if you are a late lodger.

Can I claim my telephone bills if I use my phone for work?

You can claim telephone costs to the extent that the calls are work related.  To substantiate your claim you should keep a log for one month of all calls both incoming and outgoing to establish a percentage of work related calls.